What The Heck Is A BrewsKey?
If you're a beer lover, especially Mexican beer like Corona, Modelo, or Dos Equis, then you're in the right place.
If you've ever stuck a lime wedge in your beer bottle or salted the neck with beer salt, then you're really gonna want to read on.
Especially if you want to avoid looking like this:
Watch this ridiculously quick 30-second demo of the BrewsKey in action:
What about beer cans, you ask? We've got that covered, too, and you won't end up with a salty mess all over you, the table, the floor, the dog … you get it.
If you're convinced to give us a try just by seeing The BrewsKey in action, click here to sign up and get a FREE shipping coupon:
The BrewsKey can dress the inside of the bottle with lime and sea salt and it perfectly rims the lip of the bottle with salt, too (think: margarita salt-rimmed glass), but there's something else that makes the BrewsKey different from other beer salts on the market.
We're ALL NATURAL.
We refuse to put any additives or preservatives in our ingredients.
Sea salt and natural dehydrated limes - that's all there is to us.
No fillers, No anti-caking agents with long scary chemical names.
And the taste is BIG for such a little cup.
It tastes like real lime because it is real lime.
So natural lime taste and you never have to lick the a dirty beer bottle. Want to give the BrewsKey a try for yourself? Click here to get a coupon for FREE shipping on your first order, but here's some questions you might be asking yourself:
- 1. How many cups work per beer?
- The BrewsKey works just like a Keurig. Popping one cup will give you enough salt and lime to dress one beer, but if you like a lot of flavor, feel free to pop more than one. We won't judge.
- 2. If the BrewsKey is all natural, how long will it last?
- If you store your BrewsKey properly -- at room temperature, out of the sun and humidity -- it will last six months. We find you can lengthen that time even more by storing it your refrigerator.
- 3. What exactly do I need to dress my beer with the BrewsKey?
- To use the BrewsKey, you need the reusable actuator, some BrewsKey reload cups, and a thirst for some ice cold beer. Hey, it's five o'clock somewhere.
- 4. How do you keep the beer from foaming?
- Good question! We advise taking a small sip of beer before popping your BrewsKey. This wets the neck of the bottle so the salt and lime will stick. And here's the real trick: after popping the BrewsKey, tilt the bottle almost 90 degrees (without spilling, of course). That will help to lessen the pressure & foam created from slamming the BrewsKey and from the salt hitting the beer. Here's a longer version of our how-to video.
- 5. Can I find the BrewsKey at my local grocery store or any liquor stores?
- Not yet, but we're working on it! It's an exciting time for us right now with some big announcements soon:)
When you sign up below, you'll be one of the first to know when BrewsKey comes to a retailer near you! We'll gift you a coupon for free shipping which comes out to about 20% off your order and for some products, even more!
You'll also hear about our contests and giveaways for FREE BrewsKey stuff.
We understand that you want to see before you buy, so here's our product line. Our cups come in a variety of quantity sizes, each corresponding to your beer quantities: 6-pack, 12-pack, 24-case of beer, a couple of cases equals 48. Ain't we clever?
Fill out the form below and we'll email you a coupon for FREE shipping that you can use right now towards your order.
Just think of what your friends and family will say when you show them your new toy! Ain't YOU clever?